Monday, December 3, 2012

Whoopi Goldberg Portrait





I produced a painting of Whoopi Goldberg a while ago.

I decided to paint a black and white portrait and wanted a suitable subject...what better than a nun...and what better nun than Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act.

The painting took me a little over 2 hours and I videod the whole thing for you to watch. Don't worry...it's not 2 hours long...only just over 5 minutes. (see end of page for video)

After I completed the painting I decided to see what it would be like in colour and have included the image on the left.

If you would like to order your own portrait then feel free to contact me or visit the portrait order page for further details.

Enjoy watching the video. I would love to know what you think.

If you want your own favourite celebrity drawn and uploaded to YouTube then let me know who you would like drawn and I'll see what I can do.

If you are interested in obtaining a print of the Whoopi Goldberg portrait then please contact me.

You can watch the Whoopi Goldberg speed painting video below. Remember to comment.

I also have other famous celebrity speed painting videos on my YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment